Vietnamese Court Music was established and performed from the Trần Dynasty, 13th century to the beginning of 20th century when the last kingdom ended.
A bracket of classical court music depicting the sound of music which can be as sweet as the sound of floating water, as clear and pure as golden coins rubbing each other, as gentle and fresh as wind in the Spring, as powerful as the roaring of tigers and as agile as flying dragons.LƯU THỦY – KIM TIỀN – XUÂN PHONG - LONG HỔ: (FLOWING WATER – GOLDEN COINS – SPRING WIND – DRAGON & TIGER) - CLASSICAL COURT MUSIC ENSEMBLE:
- Zither (Đàn Tranh) : Thanh Thủy, Đăng Thảo, Thu Hiền, Ánh Linh, Loan Anh, Quốc Tuấn Lê Phương
- Monochord (Độc Huyền): Phong Phú
- Bamboo Flute: Thanh Ý, Đỗ Minh Dương
- Battle Drum (Trống Chiến): Minh Hà
- Cups (Đánh Tách): Đăng Lan
- Phách Tiền (Coin Clappers): Anna Đinh